Loft Conversion Potters Bar, London
Potters Bar is a popular place to live and the property stock of Potters Bar is very suited to loft conversions. For our clients a loft conversion in Potters Bar gives them the extra space they crave. Better still the Potters Bar loft conversion has increased property value handsomely.
Loft Conversion Potters Bar
- Job Type: Hip to gable Conversion in Potters Bar
- Property Type: Suburban 1930’s semi
- Extra Features: In the loft itself, the client upgraded to a Juliet balcony, pitched roof feature over the dormer, picture and dado rails, construction of a Jacobian-style chimney stack, additional gable window for maximum light penetration, all-now roof tiling in concrete Redlands and full prestige decoration to loft floor. In addition to this, we also remodeled the first floor family bathroom completely and re-rendered the outside of the house.
- Client’s feedback: Work in progress
- Project Manager’s perspective: Work in progress
Loft Conversion BEFORE
Loft Conversion AFTER
Take a look at our projects in Queens Park